Since its inception in 2004, J S Gordon & Associates, Inc (JSGA) has been assisting clients:
- Implement Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) compliant
plans, training, and exercises.
- Develop National Incident Management System (NIMS) compliant policies and
procedures (including Incident Command System [ICS] and related DHS guidelines).
- Develop Multi-Year Training & Exercise Plans and Schedules according to HSEEP guidelines.
- Develop and facilitate HSEEP compliant discussion & operations-based exercises
(including development of all exercise documents, and preparation for, and facilitation
of planning meetings, and exercises).
- Identify and acquire appropriate supporting technologies.
- Develop major event security plans.
- Develop pre-disaster mitigation plans (a FEMA requirement for local/county
emergency management agencies).
Our staff and associates are “hands-on” professionals with skills and experience acquired during careers with federal, military, state, and local emergency response and support organizations. Because of this, JSGA professions help control costs by working closely with you to ensure that project requirements are clearly defined, mutually understood and agreed to in advance, and satisfactorily completed on time.
Request additional information from firstname.lastname@example.org